Saturday, February 12, 2011

Maybe now!

  One of my least favorite things in life is cleaning.If I had to clean for a living I do believe I would sell all I have,live on rice and beans and live with the least amount of money I possibly could! I know there are people out there who really do love to clean. I can only imagine that emotion attached to that chore.
but...
  What I do love , yes, I admit it-is fashion! I like to watch trends,wear what's "in", love a  perfect pair of shoes with an outfit, and big earrings. I like to feel "put together" . I do shop goodwill ,and rarely buy anything full price.Which is probably how I ended up at the dollar store.That leads me to tell you about my treasure I found .The treasure that may be the missing link to my great dislike for cleaning and love for fashion.

HERE IT IS.....The missing link!




What do you think? Is this the answer? O please,wouldn't that be the grandest? If NOW I would  rush to the laundry room grab my rags,cleaning solutions and bucket , put on these  gorgeous  "fashion cuff" gloves, and head into the kitchen .When the kitchen is sparkling I head into the bathroom. Time would fly!In fact I  would forget about the time !Before I knew it, the afternoon would be over.
*sigh*
Before you get this grand image in your head of a "June Cleaver" like character,smiling and flitting around in my fashion gloves , or even being that perfect Proverbs 31 woman,the truth is -Yes I did clean today and yes I used those fashion gloves but only so my hands wouldn't smell of bleach and so my "press on" nails from Target wouldn't scratch. The fashion part was sorta fun.They went real well with the rest of my ensemble -my PJs !C'mon it's Saturday and I am home almost all day! :)

Even fashion gloves do not change the fact that I do not enjoy cleaning. what can changr though is  my attitude towards cleaning ."Do your work willingly, as though you were serving the Lord himself,..."Col.3:23(CEV)
I am also thinking about the "love" chapter which is 1 Corinthians 13  http://www.biblegateway.com/ .Go ahead take some time to read it today and be blessed!



1 comment:

svtoodles1 said...

This made me smile. I do not like to clean and I do not care how cute the gloves are or if they match. Great ending.