Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Monday -where did Sunday go?

Monday Morning.
What a weekend! I feel as though it came and went without me in it! It was so full .Don't get me wrong- I had a good weekend ,just packed full!
Saturday was spent in Clearwater Fl.at Courtney's basketball game.Her team went to states, which in itself is an accomplishment.They made 2nd place.Now let me tell you they brought plenty of battle scars along home! The other team was brutal! I say kudos to them for having a great season. We have a great coach to thank.
 Sorry abou the teeny tiny pictures! But I am a proud momma!The pixels get all messed up if I try to make it bigger!

                                                             The team
                                                        In play...Courtney is #3

  This morning I was  am feeling overwhelmed with things to do and a jumble of thoughts crowding my mind.Some things I love to do and other ones...wish I had the money to hire someone to to do them.
   Earlier,I went to the LPM blog and was encouraged by this word ,

"TAKE ONE THING AT A TIME! God’s grace really is sufficient and He really does meet all our needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. As much as we want to see all that manna heaped up in a mountain of provision a week in advance alongside those upcoming demands, His promise in Philippians 4:19 is to meet each one AT THE TIME WE NEED IT. Thank You, Lord. If we could learn to live in this present moment with this present provision, oh, man, life would be so much less stressful, wouldn’t it?"

I tend to look at everything at once and feel as though there is no starting point.So...A list.That's what needs to be completed(I already started one).Step2 ,prioritize pray! Pray over the "things to do" list and ask for wisdom while prioritizing. Step 3, GET BUSY, And don't look back! 

At the end of the day, I hope to be able to review my day and know I accomplished much.But most importantly that God can say "well done- I blessed with this day and you have used it wisely".

Philipians 4:19 (The Message) "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus."

Have a great Monday and a wonderful week!-Because I said so-(lovingly)!

No comments: