Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sandwich Recipe(you ask for)

When I make food I often use the recipe as  "template" and make my own version,or mix a few recipe ideas together to make a new one.Recently I was frying up some sausage rounds and ended up with what I called "Corn Dog Casserole"
Everybody liked it but...
  Courtney-incidentally she doesn't like corn dogs!.
  Ask my kids and they will tell you.there are lots of times I tell them to enjoy something at the moment because I may never make it like this again! My family is very easy to cook for, which makes this nice.
  In this particular sandwich (pictured in the previous post) I opted to use a lrg loaf of bread but the recipe calls for dinner rolls....You can use whatever combo of  meat and cheese you prefer


Sticky Bun Sandwiches...Hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
1- 12 pk dinner or sandwich rolls(Martin's Potato rolls work great!)
1/2- lb. Ham
1/2 -lb.Sliced Farmers cheese
1/2 -C. butter
1- tsp. Mustard
1-tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
1- tsp. Poppy seeds
1-tsp. Onion Flakes
Place bottom half of rolls in 9x13 pan. Layer ham and cheese on rolls.Mix together rest of ingredients and drizzle over rolls (saving a little to brush over tops).Place tops and brush on reserved sauce.Cover,bake at 350 degrees for 25 min.


ENJOY!

No comments: