Friday, May 1, 2009

Day off

What to do? One day off a week and I have to decide am I going to allow some free time for myself or be real domestic and scurry through the house getting everything done that a good "housewife" would do? *sigh* I have that guilty feeling nagging at me when I look at the clock and think of how little I've accomplished! I have been playing around on my computer having a high old time making my new header...I must confess I was real pleased to finally have figured out a few things...now I just need someone to help me make it a 3 column blog...everything takes time...

More seriously,I don't mind having my mind distracted from what is brewing in the back all day.Chip's brother Jr. found out there is a spot of cancer in his body and is going for more tests today.That "C" word brings pain to my heart!Everything in me wants to deny and just forget about it but....So,today I am praying for him and his wife Becky...such a wionderful couple and lovely family...bring healing God Please~!

Tomorrow is our Ladies Mom/Daughter banquet at Troyer's Dutch Heritage.They have asked me to speak,which I love to do.I have been rolling those thoughts around and around in my head.It's no wonder I feel a little "full brained"... :)! My plan is to talk abot the wardrobe God has created or us.
Well,the housewife in me is winning over now,my dryer has stopped again the wash will not fold itself! Till later ~Caroline

No comments: